The Resident Emergency Fund was established to provide support to Alliance members who are under financial strain during their years of residency. It is open to any TMAA resident or resident spouse member. If you have not already joined the Alliance, email Sasha
your name, phone number, and address and we will add you as a member.
- The REF is open to all resident and resident spouse members of the TMA Alliance.
- You may request up to $1,000.
- A panel of TMAA members will review and respond to requests within 48 hours.
- Funds can be requested for a wide range of purposes but should be reserved for emergency situations and necessities.
- In order to keep the program simple and enable us to issue the emergency funds quickly, payment will be sent via Venmo or PayPal.
- We ask that you send a receipt or some other proof of what the money was used for. If, for any reason, you believe you would be unable to provide a receipt, please indicate that in the 'Notes' section of the submission form.